App Backup Restore App Download Free Transfer Personal Contact Backup APK For Android & iOS(Latest Version) – APK Download Hunt. Accessibility services are used by App Backup Restore to improve the auto uninstall feature on some devices. Your Apps and Personal Data will be automatically backed up, restored, and transferred for free.
App Backup Restore – Transfer is a simple apk manager. It’s an apk assistant that can only back up apk files, so it can’t back up or restore your apps’ data. Backups can be uploaded and downloaded to Google Drive. Never worry about losing your data again!
Download and install the latest version App Backup Restore – Personal Contact Backup Transfer APK from here for Android, iOS, PC. For the App Backup Restore – Personal Contact Backup App for Android & iPhone, the detailed download process is provided here. Here I will share with you the latest update version of this App.
Latest Version App Backup Restore App Download
|Uploaded By||Trustlook Security Lab|
You can also Get More >>
Description About App Backup Restore App Download
App Backup Restore – Transfer can save phone storage by backing up and restoring apk files of apps that aren’t used frequently. To avoid unnecessary updates, the easiest way to backup and restore multiple versions is to use the Backup & Restore feature. Personal data should be backed up and restored for safety reasons. For data security, use iCloud Backup & Restore. APK files can be shared and transferred between Android devices.
If you need to make a backup of one or more of your apps, or simply want to keep the. App Backup & Restore is the ideal solution for APK files.
The App is the best application in the Entertainment Sector of the Google Play Store App. After releasing this app it goes viral within a short time for its popular features and nice user experience.
It lets you save an APK file by simply clicking on it. After that, you can decide what to do with the file, such as sending it via email or storing it in the cloud. Finally, the application’s user interface is fairly simple. You’ll see a list of app icons, and you’ll have to choose which one to save the APK file for. That is all there is to it.
App Backup Restore APK – Transfer Main Features⭐
- Backup, restore, transfer, and share in bulk.
- By default, batch backups and restores are saved to the phone’s internal storage.
- Backup and restore in bulk to SD card or USB.
- Upload and download files to and from Google Drive, Dropbox, and other cloud storage services.
- The simplest way to backup and restore apps and personal data
- Files are automatically backed up and sent to third-party platforms.
- Obtain APK files by extracting and retrieving them.
- Share and transfer backups.
- Downgrade and overwrite app versions
- Always have a backup tool for your apps.
- Create an auto backup list to back up apps on a regular basis.
- Notifications for Google Drive uploads and downloads.
- The simplest system backup and restore applications.
- Examine the APK files on your phone.
- Scan for viruses for added security.
- To check details, touch and hold the app.
- Apps can be organized into three categories: installed, archived, and Drive.
- Sort apps by name, date, and size with the Apk Assistant.
- Display the size, time, and version of backups.
- Display the amount of space used, as well as the total system and file storage.
- Recover your phone after a factory reset; Samsung, Micromax, and other brands are supported.
- All types of apps, such as games, tools, and social media, are supported.
These are some features of the APK.
App Backup Restore – Transfer CANNOT back up, restore, transfer data or settings of apps, it only batch backup & restore apk files to save storage of phone.
App Backup Restore – Transfer can only restore app files that have been backed up BEFORE.
And the App Backup Restore – Transfer CANNOT auto back up personal data, auto back-up apks only.
App Backup Restore – Transfer can only auto back-up to RAM & SD card, auto backup to cloud CANNOT be achieved.
Please back up to sd card or cloud before factory reset, or all backups will be deleted due to system restriction.
For Android 4.4 and above, Google reserved the permission to write in an SD card. It is now granted only to Google and cellphone manufacturers.
Install Apk on Android or iOS Device
In this part, you will learn how to Download and Install the Apk On Any Android Device or iOS.
As an unknown file, all devices make some problems installing it. So that you have first allowed it in the device command section.
Check the unknown source you just follow these steps Settings> Security> Unknown Sources. Allow the Unknown Sources to install the App Backup Restore App Download – Transfer Personal Contact Backup file.